Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Am I a Phony,

 
  for approaching a former Teacher and Community Rabbi, who used to berate me , don't have the best history with, and have been somewhat critical of ,and greeting him in a friendly and warm Manner ? Me. DM*. and INJJN** went out for dinner Sunday night, as we were leaving, i walked over to say hello to the Rabbi, and the reason is only because i felt like he saw me and didn't want to be disrespectful. The Verdict I am Phony........ For all those who haven't found Love with the Prayers at "Anuukah"- good news there are 40 days of prayers at the Kotel this time- You can customize the girl you're looking via the power of prayer- I am definite going to hell for this.........Me and PH girl hung out again, She's a lot of fun and we have a project in the works which was her idea, I'm not sure how much we have in common and for now it's going in a fun and slow manner with out any  pressure, We should meet up Thursday........ Thanks to Munster for his invaluable advice on girls i wont elaborate till i call "his girl"........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment