Friday, August 12, 2011

How Many Pakastians,



    do you think can spell Pakastanimatrimony.com. PH Girl Texted me yesterday and the Turkish Shidduch we conspired is on, We still haven't figured out when to meet up again. I met up with a Girl from Online last night in Sheepshead bay, I never Knew Jewish was a nationality there, on her papers  in Russia she was identified as Jew and not Russian . I Stiffed the Waitress at the place, but not by purpose the bill was $50 and I thought I left $60 but only left $30, I made the joke that I tried ,I think she liked me cause she believed me.......I have to consult with The Attorney Extraordinaire EE - weather to be an inheritor in someones will they need to have you're SS # and DOB, cause i made it into A Will this week........No reprieve for me for this weekend, I will be in the Holy city again, mainly cause i have to take my father to the Airport tomorrow night, Heaven forbid i should spell out the word C A B  to him, I have to thank him for the glorious Mitzvah, he's allowing me to make.........

No comments:

Post a Comment