Thursday, August 4, 2011

They come in Threes,

Should i meet up with EE girl on Sunday, My last three dates would be with girls that are all Haradieot. Prior to that I went out with Three girls that were all older than me. I wonder what the next Genre of girls would be.......I called PH girl yesterday again fully expecting to leave a message- but turned out keep her a company as she was getting a Manicure and Pedicure, all i really wanted to know was if she wanted to go out again or not- but the conversation continued through her buying Flippers, I didn't mind the ruffling and hearing her exchanges with the manicure and sales people- so what was supposed to be around a six minute conversation lasted close to an hour, before i asked her if she wants to go out again- at that point she couldn't say no,  cause i kept her company, she did keep it  interesting - we should be going out Wed night - I promised to make the plans this time......Some of my Email correspondences with girls on line are insanely stupid, i think i should just go for the Jugular but my personality sucks...........

No comments:

Post a Comment