Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Sign from,

Above, walking on Sat with JD of the Beit Shamai Org. on Saturday, I saw on the floor what looked like a Mezuzah, I picked it up and JD yelled at me it was a Tampon- I only touched the outside which was disgusting in itself, Jd informed this was a sign That I should never meet up with "Ziporah"- who happen to cancel on me earlier in the week due to her getting her....... Coincidence??....... My Hurricane FB Posts have bombed, here was my last one Stiener sports and collectables are putting up limited edition hurricane Irene memorabilia for sale a "once in a lifetime" oppurtunity. Tree branches, trunks, leafs, down wires - all Packaged come with COA- with county seal autographed by law enforcement..... Today would be a perfect day to call a random girl,with the Hurricane there is  always something to talk about......A popular slogan in Israel today is " Ha Rav Kahana Tzadak " That he was right with his views. After Stepping in #2 on the Hippie Filled Upper west Side- I am more sympathetic to Mickel Vick, Maybe not to the point he was right. With all the amazing Techmology they have not one A$$hole can invent Diapers for Dogs Think how much easier things would be.......

No comments:

Post a Comment