Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just Because you're grandmother,

Tells you, you're handsome Doesn't mean you're handsome. I speak to RL* My grandmother around twice a week- She generally asks me hows business and hows my love life- She told me she hopes I am not a Homo, which i thought was very funny i assured her i wasn't  and that she can check my computer, but she didn't get the joke......... I Bought Raffle Tickets for a Yeshiva in Israel, that is run by a cousin of mine.  I generally don't like to mention names, and the School is not really on my list of causes, but it's a once a year thing the issue was i felt a little creepy when i wrote out the check cause the school name is "Lev Aharon " reminded me for a second of the brutal killer "Levi Aron". I  was fortunate to see the Rosh yeshiva, who mentioned he had a "Shidduch" for me I asked who she was he told me the "Shidduch" was to get married i asked who she was and he repeated the same thing- Thanks to NR he figured out that "Shidduch" can either mean a set up or a short aphorism like phrase..........

* rose levine

No comments:

Post a Comment