Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wax On, Wax off

     Wax out.. I met up with PH girl for the fourth time. Were having Fun so why not? She was apologetic right away for Yawning ( it was allergies) It can be my effect on woman, it happened before, after a short debate we decided to go to the Wax Museum. It was stupid joke night and i asked for Two senior citizens tickets, then told her i was just being Jewish. I took all the photos, and was annoying.I emailed the photos to her and she made sure i deleted them all. She has a great disdain for Obama and when she saw a photo of him she whacked at it, there were two black guys that saw her  I turned away, but told her i had her back. We sat outside and she was yawning and playing with my phone, When i came back from the bathroom I saw her sitting next to two girls one Asian  and  one White i thought they were her friends, but turns out they were "Elokyests" some sort of Christians whom she was entertaining, We all sat together talking about g0d being a woman,I mentioned we were Jews and asked if it was bad, I told PHG that for converters they were smoking hot, she agreed. I Lied to them and told them  my meter was running out, but then really went to "check up" on the car cause i had a little gas. Despite having a real fun time with PHG, I feel it's more in a friendship manner. I Never called Munster's girl  as i wanted to be clear on where i stood, and promised not to double dip. Ill call her tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment