Thursday, August 11, 2011

Unconventional

Date is the only thing that I can come up with from my Non Ingenious mind to describe last night. I Picked up PH girl somewhere downtown. The Vibe that I got from the Night was that we get  along great, but only great in a friendship manner. She apologized from the start, that she was  a little, or a lot out of it,  due to taking something that made her drowsy, feeling comfortable with her I suggested we don't have to go uptown, and of course she felt bad and said "no no its OK".  She liked the Haradey Music i had on in the car( avraham fried- yerushaylim) it was on special for her, it did get annoying after the first three times it was playing, (my ipod is stuck in repeat and i don't know how to fix it).  We looked for Parking, and I complimented her for not thinking i was cheap. She was very excited to see her friends at the Place,and had a lot of fun with them. Our conversation was fun and juvenile , We were trying to set up her Turkish friend with mine, it doesn't count for heaven points though.She insisted  i pick up my phone after it flashed a couple times, " it may be important".  I told her  Rena was calling, she was Horrified when she found out that i call my mom Rena,  turned out to be important (she just wanted to know what inning the Yankee game was in). She disagreed with my Theory that the only reason Girls don't like guys (aside from them doing something really bad) is because there either not good looking or Rich enough. There Should be Church on Sunday but.................

No comments:

Post a Comment