Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Concilliatory text

  didn't work out to well, " hi just wanted to double check if you're still OK to meet up tonight, i know it's hectic" - Thanks.... I will be meeting up with Sephlink girl tonight........ On a different border of the home front  EE* claimed he was working feverishly to get me a different girls number, As always I insist she check me out on FB, and she did and said OK, She was of sound body and mind when she agreed. I can only call her between 900-1000 and missed calling last night cause i was out  last night and thought it'd be rude to walk out for 20 minutes or so ( it's happened to me before) I could have blamed it on Diarrhea or something like that, But I am all too familiar with the "Mida keneged Mida" concept and fully expected g-d's retribution, as i have learned from prior experiences. EE  working the situation like Kissinger is aghast and trying to get me a different time window to call.......

*EE is a friend of mine not sure for how long after this

No comments:

Post a Comment