Saturday, August 27, 2011

Here comes the story ,

of  the Hurricane.......My personal favorite was  about Irene and Puerto Ricans were the only ones able  to board up Bloomingdales. Otherwise the same nonsense, I feel like I'm reading the Oslo Accords all over again with references to Areas A B C etc...I was texting with "Annette "- for a short while and she kept asking me " if i was off" - what precipitated that was the fact that i don't know how to go clothes shopping very well. She insisted in was kinda weird- i knew there was no point in arguing and  agreed that i was weird. She proceeded  I can't imagine if  "lets say ur kid need help shopping for a party"- "u cant"- if i ever figure out how to put a transcript of our conversation here i will - I was magnanimous to her advice that i should wait around a "few weeks " to date and told her I would see her in Nov- She asked why? cause a few can be anywhere between 3 and 6 and wanted to give myself extra time to learn clothing shopping  so to be safe i said Nov- She didn't get it no church ever................On Hurricane tonight- KYRIE ELESION.............

No comments:

Post a Comment