Monday, August 8, 2011

Havlagah,

 is a policy of Restraint, dating back during the days of the British Mandate which Basically Meant - When the Arabs would attack Jews, the Jews wouldn't attack back but show restraint and  focus on strenghtening their defenses ( i.e. buses,villages) I have adapted this policy to both my personal life and to online dating. I will refrain from confronting any condensing, critical, hateful comments towards and me and respond only in kind, and online i  have decided not to initiate any emails.flirts, or whatever  and should i get any which believe it or not I do get but not a lot- Don't respond to all of them Just to ones that have potential......... My Landlord  whom i have been seeing way more than I would like to."for the sake of Am Ysrael " got me a number of a 23 year old girl who doesn't live here and is coming in from out of town for a visit. The only thing i know about her is that i am old enough to be her father. I appeased him, But this has wrong written all over it - I'm going to pass........  Former lehi fighter and Israel's First lady Mrs Shulamit Shamir passed away at 88 condolences to the former PM and his family........

No comments:

Post a Comment