Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why??

In the spirit of Tishe be Av and the book of Lamentations " Echea" - How?. I have started penning my very Own Megilah Called  Madua? or in English Why- The Book of  "Madua" - Will focus on Specific and Random peoples circumstances and situations odds are ill abandon the project as i have done so with most of the moronic things i write.........I joked around with my father and mother that there anniversary this year has fallen out on Tisha be Av- (08-08-68) I'm glad i have a new joke as opposed to same one i use after they  hit 40 years ( Jews 40 years in the desert)..........PH* asked me why I didn't like the a previous girl she set me up with?  I told her that generally when she doesn't get me any feedback from a girl I know that shes not interested, She thinks i am sensitive and my feelings would get hurt. I only had nice things to say about her. It Turned out she wanted to go out again...... Church on Sunday from last week should be tomorrow night, I think i can text to confirm this time....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment