Thursday, September 1, 2011

Improving Socially,

 for 34:37.6,  I was happy to attend  the wedding of one of the all time good kids Jd, i wasn't to happy to be back in  the Syrian  holy city. If I were ever to be a Syrian I wouldn't make a very good one as i don't dream and aspire of the Holy city. The Wedding was at a private home, but looked like a country club,I had to go to the bathroom, but didn't feel right going inside.  The Paul McCartney of the Harediy community  Yaacov Shwecky Sang and my wing man Munster was going to Cry- I should of let it go, but told him  " get it together Fa%^3et".... I updated The Mystery woman who tried to set me with "Annette"  and informed her that things will not work out,she didn't understand why- i offered to send her the transcript of the conversation- but settled for the explanation that were from two different planets.......Seldom do i get annoyed it happened twice yesterday. The first at the warehouse i work at, people come to "buy " stuff from me and if it's cheap i wont charge them anything, I just expect to be asked "How Much"? Then  I'll say "don't worry about it". At  a Td Bank line a customer apparently doing  a Million dollar transaction, refused to pack up his papers, phone, books etc.. of the line, of course he was a pacifist self righteous liberal, I generally don't interfere but asked if he can pack up his stuff on the side, the response  "Ill be done in a minute".......Condolences to DM and the M family on the passing of Universal  Uncle - "Uncle Rocky"......

No comments:

Post a Comment