Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcoming

Back, all those returning, It was to much  always finding easy parking, not having to navigate the streets through double Parker's, and not being cut on lines amongst other things..... I met up with a girl I have been speaking to online for a while, She happened to look like her photos and was  very cute. Her accent didn't match her body she is of Middle eastern Decent but spoke with an Australian accent, She did live there for a short while. We met up in Union Square area. She explained to me about the Social protesters in Israel, Which covered a broad area of our conversations, and mentioned something very true about Israelis which i liked a lot -about them being rude on the surface( not saying excuse me or pushy) But in the thick of things that if something needs to be done they will always be there kind of like the opposite of the Liberal American Jews. I walked her almost Home, i felt she felt in case i was a creep she didn't want me to know where she lived I was cool with it.... I'll Text her again, but Church is Unlikely..........I don't like the song But Wake me Up When September Ends......

No comments:

Post a Comment