Monday, September 19, 2011

"Whats going on "

   PH texted me. I am  Back to 0.0  PHG is pretty much done with as we haven't emailed in a few days, i will email her on her Birthday though. Austrisralian Girl is a wash as she hasnt responded to my last text,which left her my email and FB info. The religious girl from Monsey, is the religous girl from Monsey , ohh wait a friend of mine in Israel wants me to meet up with one of her friends, I did not even ask what she looked and just said great sure why not a thirty four year old working in some sort of Investments.......I traveled down South yesterday, to the Erez Crossing - on the border to Gaza, As we were driving I asked what if there was a Code Red Alarm- His answer in a nut shell "Were F%u&ed ". We passed By Nitzan the new area that was supposed to be ready for those expelled from Gush Katif, disgraceful how there still in caravans, then Hung out in Sderot, it's pretty disgusting that people piss inside the street Rocket protective shelters. People in Israel seem to be completly oblivious to News outside, It's life as usual, reading the newspapers one would think the country's ready for war, but being here and also in an Aarab area, it's all quiet for now and the hope is that it stays that way......

No comments:

Post a Comment