Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cursed be the one............

 And the whole nation answers AMEN.. For the second straight year I got the same Aliyah, with all the curses in it. I think i am pretty safe though cause the "Rabbi" (makes very upset to write this) at the kotel who was there kept blessing me, a typical snake oil salesman Rabbi, Except with foul body odor and morbid breath . I wanted to give his cause a check and was grateful i could, but when he came to the Hotel he practically held me Hostage for more Money,which i did  it made me hate giving him the tzdekah.which in turn makes me hate myself.  I told him to please not pray for me...... Then it hit me that everyone I am supposed to see in Israel, I have to get to them and accomadate them and not only that bring stuff for them, which i foolishly volunteered to,I have obligations for tommorow as i am going South and then back to Tel Aviv, After that The Policy of  Isolation kicks in. The New Word is IGNORE. I will not be taken advantage..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment