Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Being back for Two

days the Israeli is still in me, i am still overly aggressive, hyper and using a lot more Middle Eastern profanity that I should be and for no reason......... Someone in Michigan Named his Dog Mohamed, I thought it was funny, apparently there is going to be a Jihad waged against the poor bastard. It  made me reconsider my TEK- Beer project as the word Tekbeer in Islam is a holy word, and of course Beer is Haram ...... No  douche bag Phony Happy New Year Posts mass Emails or Texts. I wish us Jews can go out drinking and partying like they do in Chinese and regular New Years,we get the Shofar.......A Short while a go there was a mix up with a girl I went out with and would have gone out with again. I thought PH was exercising Rejection Diplomacy ( she just doesn't respond to a follow up as not to insult the rejected party) So I didn't pursue it, turns out the girl was interested, I promised PH I would call the girl to clear her conscience. Only if I knew what the hell to say, perhaps Honesty is the best policy in this scenario, Ill make up something.........Stat of the day I am 2 -23 in non shabbat Shul days this month........

No comments:

Post a Comment