Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Greetings from,

The Eternal and indivisable capital of the Jewish People. For the Third time in this blog I am reporting from Jerusalem. I got Stuck sitting next to the Kareem Abdul jabbar of the Haradey Community, When an Angel walked up to him and offered to switch his seat for the low price of $59, He refused and I jumped on the deal, but the seat was in between 2 people who were fatter than I was, so I Sent the Hareedy, to the seat and for $59 got an open seat next to me,  felt like I robbed  ElAl. As a Bonus I  was sitting next to a pretty attractive girl and we spoke a little bit, she was too young.... Here is why I am sick of the Haready Business- on the "Sheroot" or communal cab to Jerusalem I had to move my Seat so a Haradey wouldnt sit next to a Haradey woman, Kus Uchtak is it to the point that a man can't sit next to a woman and not pop wood or grab her? Believe me when I write this No One would ever touch that woman, My reward sitting next to Ass breath who was gabbing on his phone. Mazal Tov to reader M. On the birth of A  Son- Wishing her lots of luck and great things.........

No comments:

Post a Comment