Friday, September 23, 2011

The News again

    fed me that there was going to be a lot of action in Jerusalem today "Jumma prayers at Al Aksa". So i  left TA and went back to jerusalem to see the action. Security was beefed up all over the Damasacus Gate and the E. jerusalem area, and no major problems. I did run into a Minyan for "Jumma" and I will say this These guys are devout they pray probably on the level of the Haseedems, and they don't all look radical. They also don't have A-D- D, when the Imam speaks there is silence, may be cause there scared but its quiet the only words i understood were Jihad, Al Aksa, Yahood, Tahrir and a couple here in there. It sucks that I will be missing the "worlds greatest outdoor party" tonight but at least I'll get free WiFi. Looking forward to arguing with my Hotel tommorow about not being able to check out on Shabbat, they insist i leave at 400. It's supposed to rain in Tel Aviv, Coincidence or some one has been praying for it to rain there?...........

No comments:

Post a Comment