Friday, September 23, 2011

B'Ezrat Hashem

I will be there in two minutes. Hashem got him there in twenty, that was my ride for hire to Tel Aviv this morning. My ingenious plan was instead of paying a cab I would pay a relative to drive me. He only showed up forty minutes late, but he helped me make another one of those special mitzvot my father hooks me up with ( picking up something way out of my way ...... Tel Aviv is another World, I walked into a Thailand massage place that read "Massage and more" to find out what the more was- they told me not to be "a Stupid" I didn't get one......I was happy to see a small but spirited protest by Turkish embassy. I met up with my friend K. Who brought one of her friends whom there was mutual disinterest, and the night was a bust "they were all tired "- they didn't Have the best opinion on the Israelis.Her friend from last time who was prettier and for some sort of confusion we never kept in touch she said she told me she was interested, but I didn't remember it that way - but we may reconnect. The best thing I can say about my hotel in TA it has free WiFi- reminded me when I asked a coach about a certain player's  skills all he kept saying that  the kid is Rich very rich.....

No comments:

Post a Comment