Thursday, September 15, 2011

Breakfast.....

 What is the first thing my father asked me about Israel.?  Then the variations of what did they have etc. Then what the hell did you do? The Answer for today was Went to the Kotel, Via the Damascus gate  I stuck out like a sore thumb  Walking through "Nablus road". I felt bad for a little Arab Kid, who started crying after an older Arab Kid just kicked the crap out of him, I didn't help. After the Kotel, to Mount of Olives to pay Respects to Menachem Begin. Natrually i got lost there and was "tour guided " by a local Aarab who took me to the Graves of  the Three prophets and fifty disciples ( hagai, zazcarai and melachi) It was in a small pitch black cave, We had candles but couldn't see I didn't go in too far,in case he would try to Kill me or something, He ripped me off but I didn't mind it so much. The Gilad Shalit tent took off the Ron Arad Pictures and also the prayers inside, I was surprised but didn't ask why. I am hating the fact that the cab drivers are ripping me off, but then again im not exactly in the best neighborhood.........

No comments:

Post a Comment