Friday, September 9, 2011

Chicken?

I Sent a Text  rather than call Austrisrselian girl "hey hope everythings going great would love to meet up again if you'd like to thanks" fully expecting not to get a reply. Around  2 hours later A beep  "sure let's me for a drink over the weekend".  Clearly it is the Wuss way of asking out someone, as i have done it before, but It is done in situations that you don't think there is much of a chance of anything happening, granted this was a follow up date, and not the first Date like I did when I asked out PH girl by text........After 143 days I finally decided to get a Hair cut-I think I can hide my receding Hair much more better when My hair is shorter than when it was longer, The Shampoo girl was great, She gave me a good head massage, NOTHING more........My father leaves me Selichot Messages every Morning, but I still haven't made it to Shul in the morning......

No comments:

Post a Comment