Wednesday, September 21, 2011

No Matter,

How much I want to have Scrambled Eggs for breakfast, i cant do it , remindes too much of my Friend EE, and "Eggsgate" when i got him in trouble with his wife for eating to much scrambled eggs. It's amazing how g0d works....The Arabs in Jerusalem and With in Israel are not celebrating and going out into the streets like the Arabs of  the West bank, It has been quiet in both the Damsacus and Jaffa gate. Business as usual, you wouldn't even know something was going on, According to a couple of people i asked, they said it was Crap, a lot of them are scared if the PA would ever take over....... To Divide Jerusalem Impossible....... I went to Ammunation Hill, saw the amazing the story and remembrance to those who liberated Jerusalem. It's a great place for Kids to go to also, as they can walk through all the Bunkers and learn the History...... I was ready to go Home yesterday, but will stick it out till my flight Saturday night. Tommorow night i am supposed to meet a girl, i cheated and saw her FB, and  I was ready to go home Yesterday.... The People that asked me to pray for them, I checked in with them, it's not working yet........

No comments:

Post a Comment