Monday, September 12, 2011

The Prayers,

have Begun as stated previously in the blog there is Three things i Ask G0d for when I fly to Israel. I'd like to think i am not greedy but generally G0d answers one out of three prayers. The first is not to sit next to someone stinky, the Second is a hot girl( it's been established though that no pretty girls fly El Al so that's pushing it ) and the third to get there safe, at the end of the prayers i throw in  an extra one that he doesn't make go #2. I have been a pretty bad Jew lately so I hope the better Jews on the plane override the bad Jews and make us get there safely...... I met up with Ausrisaelan girl last night, in what seemed like what was supposed to be a "get it out of the way night".  We met up in Union Sq again,and surprisingly had a real nice time. Politics again dominated the conversation again .She Sent me a courteous text, and should things  not fade we probably will be going out again when i get back and then she gets back......

No comments:

Post a Comment