Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lines, Lines

Everywhere Lines at the Airport in Ben gurion - took me an 1:18.23. To pass through all the lines. The most brutal of course is by the El Al check in where they have two lines on top of the other and people plant themselves in the middle. There was some belligerency( i have video)but it passed. I kept running into the same woman at every line, Turned out to be former Oregon and NBA player Luke Jackson's Mother in law- She came to help her daughter get settled in with her new baby as Luke is playing for Hapoel Jerusalem. She was pretty hot and we had a good sports conversation especially about OSU and how a crappy coach Obama's Brother in law is. The girl at the check in asked me if  my emergency contact was my wife - I told her nope my dad I'm single, rich and look like a bus ran over my face- she asked Why am I flying coach then?.....All that was on  my mind was the enormous customs lines wait that was waiting for us at Kennedy, but turned out to run relatively smooth. Time from when Plane touched down to the cab a 1:6.41.4 seconds....... Stat of the day.....All people who inch up to you on lines are Israeli...but not all Israelis are Line incher uppers......Sephlink called a with "same girl but different color " I said OK, it's in G0ds hands.......

No comments:

Post a Comment