Tuesday, September 13, 2011

To Everything Turn,

and a time to every purpose Under heaven. My thinking completely disregards the Book of Ecclesiastics- as there is really no purpose, or reason for making this spontaneous trip to Israel. No New girls to meet up with No Memorials, No Occasions Nothing. I am  staying with the Arabs at in E. Jerusalem, After all I am a Typical Israeli. but I have stayed there before and lived to write about it. In comparison it's like tourists visiting NYC and staying in Harlem, but it's still  NYC. There will no Doubt be Tension, Thanks to the Mess the Liberal American Jews got the State of Israel into regarding the Palestinian Issue. I probably Over packed but my "Jacob and Essa Policy"* of packing is voided cause i thought i would only need one Valise. I also took photos of my Valises, That way there will be no mistakes. Not a lot of prayer requests this time I think people understand that mine do NOT work. The Most important think i packed are my wipes not to come off sounding like the Spies who spoke bad about the land ,  But the Toilet Paper in Holy Land is not very Soft........Thanks to DM for helping out the Big Jelly Co. with the mail and Deposits while I am away.......

*policy of splitting up half my clothes in each suitcase in case one gets lost

No comments:

Post a Comment