Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Comfort is when,

You can make Doody in someones Else's house, with out worrying about the consequences.......I got to make another one of those Mitzvah I enjoy So much doing, Helping My parents unload, if I can only put a picture of how my father packed the car  the word  ISRAELI would give a clear picture. Me and my mother used a different word to describe him after half the stuff fell out. To his credit he DID fit everything in the car.... PH called me to find out the status of the situation with her girl- "We are seeing each other, but other people "- eventually I'm guessing were going to Iron out the situation as to a status I think probably Thursday. She asked cause a previous Girl that she set me up with was Interested but a "miscommunication"  led me to believe she wasn't, I didn't press....Munster Strikes again, But I think I am going to pass on his suggestion this time, i know he means well...........I am having a blast filling out the names for the Chai Lifeline split the pot tickets. Some names i used  Cam Ishli., Phil A.Sheeio. Harry Dee, Hill O'niey, and Kofi Annan.....

No comments:

Post a Comment