Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I will be,

a real Jew This Rosh Hashana and Pray for FREE. All New years celebrations don't bring me any excitement, Realistically whats going to change after praying and eating and praying and eating. I pretty much  only just look forward to see whose going to fight in shul......... I decided to Re Join Jdate with out paying, but then i got the same emails I usually get and decided to pony up the 39.99. Nothing exciting so far........ My Mother wanted to go out for my Birthday, I told her she could  with out me, I felt bad a little that i may have come off mean. I just choose not to celebrate, and don't think its excessive to change the date on FB, those posts bother me.....I felt like a criminal Trying to get Insurance under my own name I have a cellphone Violation from Sept 2008, Got hit in the back by a cab in 2009, Alleged Aggressive driving charge in NJ DEC 2009, and a Speeding Ticket sometime in 2007.......Sephlink Agent wanted me to call another agent to ask about the girl she was trying to hook me up with, I didn't care eneough to do it. Also I think the right play with "Mix up" girl is to just let it go........A retraction I like the Secular American Jews especially Rose Levine that add the  L' in their Shana tova grettings.......The Enemy( food) is going to be fierce this holiday.............

No comments:

Post a Comment