Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Special prayer,

 for $ at the end of the Rosh Hashana Services nets in big time Money for the Shul. What Irked me  most about this is the person who purchases the privilege to open the Ark and stand there is generally mobbed by Freeloaders who sneak there way up to the Torah. Forget the fact that this whole process is turned into a mockery by promises of wealth and prosperity to jack up the bidding but the person who buys it should at least get to determine who stands near him when he opens the Ark, I suggested just as they have at the Clubs, seal off the area with a velvet Rope and let the Purchaser determine whom can stand near the Torah.  In The Shul I Prayed it that privilege only went for $200 Now The last time I spent 200 big ones for under 4 minutes was Never Mind. I do pray to g0d that he doesn't read this blog...........Some one Compared the Bnie Yitzhak Legislation by the Rabbi  of outlawing the singing of  "UBA L' TZION" On non Shabbat Days To Mayor Dinkins Banning Planes flying  over the US Open perhaps both their greatest contribution...... back to Jdate Back to the same Nonsense here's an email i got and my response : Subject: 2 THINGS-"Hi. Okay 1...your wrong, making girls laugh does count! And 2... How come you don't put a pic up that actually shows your face? "-
1. youre probably right it does count - but not a lot like when u get a final grade the looks would be 50% money 40% funny 7% other 3 %
2. I look really good in blurry photos- but i just rejoined so i used my phone to put them up

No comments:

Post a Comment