Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Traffic is the only thing that the

" This is what Democracy looks like" Occupy Wall St rallies will accomplish. I am No fan of Wall Street, and support anything as long as it doesn't cause Traffic, but This is out of hand. The only thing I understood from the protest  is that Some A-holes paid 80K for college majoring in Art or English Literature can't get jobs and now are in Debt. Apparently they didn't get the memo there is no Money in Chaucer or Beowulf. If the Rallies really want to start getting Popular I think they should  Start Blaming Israel and the Jews, It's a cant miss. The tune is catchy.............Poor "Munster" Still Suffering from Battered Wife Syndrome - he keeps  going back to playing on the Same Team with a Guy who promises him meaningful Playing time only to be told Something like "it was too close" or it was wrong match- up etc.I came up with an Equation of " How much Munster would cost his team, while in the game?" I wont show the work but the fact finding commission Established the damage would be minimal.......I finally got a car, not exactly happy with the Service, but I'm used to it from the car leasing people............

No comments:

Post a Comment