Friday, October 7, 2011

Out of the Four things

I was supposed to do this week - A. Call Back the Girl I had the Mix Up with PH about  B. Call agent from the Sephlink that wanted to Screen me for a girl she was trying to set me up with  C. Call the Religious girl from Monsey that my Persian convert is setting me up with -D. Go out  with Austrisrialian Girl. I only did choice D. We met up last night argued about Bibi and the protesters a little and had a little bit of a serious conversation about relationship she made it pretty clear that she is "busy" but wanted to see me again, She was comfortable but just things take time, No pressures from my end........Did you Know Steve Jobs Birth dad was a Shami....... Stupid Seinfeld Humor ---If there are Hispanics named Ivan and Vladamir, How come there are no Russians named Jose or Jorge?........ News- Haaretz newspaper Reports Settlers burn Down Arab Olive groves. Arutz Sheva reports Arabs Burn down Settlers Olive groves, Whose lying?...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment