Friday, October 7, 2011

VE HA EER SHUSHAN

NAVOCHA.......Following the Yankees Embarrassing loss to the Tigers  The Wall Street Protesters started moving up their protest to The Bronx. The Yankees Especially A- Rod are making insane amounts of Money, and they not only don't produce, but don't play hard either; Criminals. For the Third Straight year My friend AM invited me a Yankee playoff game. I am 1- 2 in those games. At the Game yesterday, I wanted to be a little obnoxious and stop  random people with Yankee Shirts asking them where are seats  and other information to annoy them, but then realized I am 38 freaking years old....... With the games televised and all the Technology, I still don't understand why Teams need to send Scouts to chart pitches, When they can watch the game at home. They can't see the game clearly, Everyone keeps standing up. Not for me to Understand..........

No comments:

Post a Comment