Monday, October 3, 2011

Options Again,

   The Online Dating world has opened up some new Opportunities with pretty much all of them being long shots. My New Profile reads:
The Good News about this profile I look like my photos the bad news about this profile i look like my photos. I wanted to convert to Islam, but Allah wouldnt advance me on the virgins so i figured, id stay jewish. I am very Honest, Except for stealing swedish fish, Music and Ketchup once. G-d Punished me back by making someone steal my Ipod. I like to celebrate Holidays such as Black History Month, Moses and Menachem Begin's B-days -My Immediatte goals is to figure out how to put my sheets on my bed, making a Tie, and learning a musical instrument. I am always on time ( thats my Ashekenaz side). I dont cook, but I am great at making Wish Sandwiches, I have created words and like to pronounce silent letters so they dont feel excluded...... I have gotten around 11 emails OK not around but with out any of them having good prospects had they emailed me about my photos, IT would have been a lot better- I am speaking to a 44 year old divorced woman whose pretty Hot and we may meet up. Also Three Girls from Israel one we became friends on FB  and may meet up when I'm there in Jan.One who saw my FB profile and "forgot" to contact me again She actually lives in NY. One who has Three kids and lives In Jerusalem, whom will probably not meet up with....Another girl  wanted me to send her Money, but at least she said i was handsome, and a couple pretty girls who may have gotten too busy to reply back to my Emails. I never Expected to hear from Ausrisralian girl, But she texted me asking how my New Years went- I may meet her Wed to hear all about her Resolutions, I asked to hear them............

No comments:

Post a Comment