Monday, October 10, 2011

The Mohel,

is a woman, My Parents Rena and Shemuel were invited to a relatives Bris, When My father found out the Mohel Was a woman he Boycotted, But Rena decided to go, She lucked out that the Mother Decided to dis invite everyone after possibly going through post birth stress syndrome or something like that. It Turns out that Rena found out that there was actually a Female Mohel in the Torah her name Tziporah....... I Texted AI( austrisrlian) girl to find out if she wanted to meet up sometime in the beginning of the week, cause i wont be able to go out for Sukkot. She texted me back couple hours later- "not feeling to well right now, hopefully I'll be better tomorrow" I remember the last time a girl told me she didn't feel well, how that turned out. i didn't answer and will either wait for Mashiach or for her to get back to me whichever comes first... The Taliban Shul stopped me cause they needed a minyan for Minha/ Arbit, I asked the Rabbi are you sure it's OK cause last time i wasn't Jewish enough, He Said it was because I was wearing shorts, fair argument. Fearing the Radicals in the shul  I didn't look at my cell phone once over the course of the prayers............

No comments:

Post a Comment