Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I would like to Apologize,

to Anukkah and to  anyone for causing them any hurt, harm, or injustice with a spam Email that was sent by from my account that potentially had a virus. I got a lot of Emails and calls from people telling them I spammed them, The Hardest one by far was from my Father, took a while to explain to him what had happened. This Spam Email Reached Thousands of contacts, all amassed from the first days I got AOL, as i was unaware that every Email i sent, was put into my address book, Most people were understanding and i got a bunch of who the hell is this Emails,of course it had to be from girls that i either went out with once, or was in contact with in 1999. I agree it is a little bit difficult to explain Emails like SexyBrownThang@yahoo.com - but i am sure it's got to be good. The Reps from Aol- Bangladesh or Sri- lanka assured me that once i change my Password it wont happen again...............

No comments:

Post a Comment