Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Biggest Fear for

 Yom Kippur is Supposed to be G0d, But mine is  to have to go to the bathroom. Five years ago as  the prayers were starting i had to go, Living too far to go home, I went in Shul it was horrible, i did use Soap and Water a lot more than is allowed, and for the record had a crappy year..... Yom Kippur To My knowledge is the only Jewish Holiday that is preceded by the word Yom or day. My point is that the Shammys were right after all my using the word Yom before every holiday i.e Yom Shabbat - Yom Shabout- Yom Pesach etc..... Beetle Juice Beetle Juice Beetle juice is the equivalent to someone asking forgiveness three times in a row, that you have to accept the apology. That rule is a crock........I asked if it was permitted to wear white gym Socks with my Suit and Kippur Sneakers? or is it not fashionably accepted...... Stat of the Holiday- Menachem Begin's Father insisted they Brush there Teeth on Kippur, but make sure to rinse out the water.........The Final grade for My Kippur would be a F around 55 - I couldn't help make fun of  "Crazy Joe Devola" sitting in front of me, Herman Munster again, "Azoori" the Combo of Fred Flinstone and Urkel, Ric Flair look alike ( That was DM).. Please make it quick and painless G0D...........

No comments:

Post a Comment