Sunday, October 30, 2011

In Sports,

 When marking a milestone, what they do is they have a corner in the stadium where the fans would either add a K for a Strikeout or Games Played Checklist like they did For Cal Ripken. In Israel they also have a K  corner ( nor like Ralph Kiner's ) marking how many Kassam rockets have been fired since the Gaza Retreat of the Summer of 2005........... I am getting a little sick of someone whose name rhymes with frumster texting me everyday $101 for his charity and then Sirius? to use my account as Truck would say Enough Enough........Hopefully the readers would side with me when I ask is it being disloyal for praying at the same shul where the Rabbi is preventing a good friend of mine to coach at a school hes an administrator at. I hope my friend doesn't decide to pray bad for me if i do, last time he prayed bad for me I cut my Eye, got stiffed by a customer, and had a flat tire with in 3 days..............

No comments:

Post a Comment