Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"Wallahi Ul Azzim"....

   is the Reason "Uncle Joe " The founding father of the youth Minyan at SZ synagogue doesn't want to give me an Alliyah. I keep telling him"Wallahi Ul Azzim" (a Swear in Arabic using g0ds name) and when he yells at me i tell him "Wallahi ul Azzim" I wont do it again. Apparently it's very bad to say it and disqualifies me from going up to the Torah........I will try harder not to poke fun at any one on Yom Kippur, On Rosh Hashana it was "Azzoori " The guy that looks like Fred Flinstone and sounds like Steve Urkel, Who insists on Screaming the prayers with  his distinguished voice and off tune melodies. Someone Suggested i give him the benefit of the doubt that he is praying with a lot of meaning and spirit. The other is "Herman Munster"- i actually look forward to seeing him every year as it's the only time i get to see him, and hope he sticks around for a while.........."I Tried to Be Good " No He was great. Am Ysrael Mourns the Passing of Hanan Porat- A Man who Embodied the spirit,courage, and heart of his people. He was a legendary fighter, and a founder of  "Gush Emuniem" - . Am Ysrael. Eretz Ysrael. Torat Ysrael this was Harav Hanan Porat..............

No comments:

Post a Comment