Tuesday, October 25, 2011

No Runs, No Hits,

No Errors, No prospects and no Problems. Since Quitting  the Online Dating site, (I know again), The Seven years of Dating Famine are back. The last I left off was with the text from "AI" girl telling me she's not feeling very well, luckily i know how to read through the lines on what that means......... Pretty Amusing  in Gaza The new Fashion is the "Shalit" Shirt the same one he was wearing when he was released. Price NIS 60  around $15........While playing Basketball Sunday night It felt like someone beaned or Kicked my Calf, The Kids that i was playing with, made fun of me that I couldn't play, and it's to the point where I am walking like an old man, It's amazing how we take the simplest things in life for granted..........The set up lady( PH) texted me to find out if i called back " MixUp" Girl, I told her she texted me shell get back to me, but has not - her advise "if She contacts u go out, but if not u can leave it "- I have my fingers crossed, not saying which way............

No comments:

Post a Comment