Friday, September 9, 2011

Pre- Runs,

 are very uncomfortable to get, especially when you're out with a girl. I was out With PH girl again having s Dinner on the UWS. From the Second I took a bite out of my food, I knew i was in trouble, Starving I continued Eating and hoped it would go away. She Said she was Happily Full and I was Unhappily Full. She understood and suggested i  go to Starbucks. Never no way, the good thing about my situation was I didn't have gas. but was starting to sweat a little, Traffic was crazy on the way home, but with gratitude to g0d i made it. We didn't get a chance to have our major talk, but agreed to the status quo  of the  new 3 Nos No pressure, no commitment, no But Whys- Could be delaying the inevitable, but who knows.......... I am not very comfortable with my parents Traveling to Las Vegas on Sept 11, I flew on Tisha be Av once but that was to Israel. A friend of mine with connections in Vegas has hooked them up with some amenities the main one being the "Line Pass"- meaning they can cut all lines, for my father it doesn't get any better than this.......

No comments:

Post a Comment