Monday, September 19, 2011

It Bothers,

me, but just a little though that i am usually one of the first people that are on the lines to get on the Bus, and usually one of the last to get on, Seems like I just get pushed aside by Everyone and wind up last .... I did make it on the Bus though to Hebron, I am not a very religious person, but there is a special feeling being there. You can also feel that the security has been beefed up in the Kiryat Arba area....While waiting for the Bus to go back i was sitting and talking to one of the Arabs, in my very broken Arabic, his very broken English, but thanks to Hebrew we communicated well, Natrually politcs came up, but not heavy and turns out he was a big Abu- Ammar (arafat) guy - he didn't mind about his terror oopps freedom fighter nature, but when  i told him i heard he was gay, he got very upset, i changed my phrasing saying that's what the Israelis said, and of course the Mossad poisoned him......... breaking news Israustrialin Girl emailed me right after the last post, just a basic cordial email, so we maybe in touch after all

No comments:

Post a Comment