Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yitzhak Shamir, the

Former Prime Minister of Israel and Staunch Believer of the greater "Eretz Ysrael" - Used to Say "We can talk forever " with out yielding When it comes to Negotiating with the Arabs- With that  The "Shulgirlgate saga" goes on  -  Shul guy continus  his full court press for me  to go out with his "Cousin" whom only to be fair wants no part of me either - I explained to him the situation but couldn't get rid of him so I ended it with something like yea I'm sure will get together one of these days ........... The girl from Sephlink  texted me around 300 today " hey, sorry didn't get to reschedule - hopefully we can figure out a day some time for this weekend "- I responded its cool, and that i hoped she was better, i wont be around this weekend but if she'd like we can stay in contact and maybe get together next week- " sounds great will keep in touch" I like the fact that shes also nice in NOT wanting to go out as well. Will keep talking ...............What  Is The reason for poor Field goal percentages in Basketball - DID DEFENSE GET SO MUCH BETTER OR  SHOT SELECTION MUCH WORSE,?

No comments:

Post a Comment