Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Nostradamus of,

Dating predictions.... There is one more to go for this week, but I'm pretty much sure i know how its going to go... so come Friday morning i should have 0.0 going on..... I keep getting calls from a number unknown to me and not leaving a message, I'd bet it's shul guy.......The Good news for tonight was Mq girl was only a minute late and that's pretty much for the good news - she looked like her photos, but i told her she looked better in real life our conversation kept stalling and always ended with a " yeah something like that " until it was on to the next generic subject. I had the Hiccups tonight, so she may of thought i was spazzing out, but i only hiccuped a couple times, I offered to drop her off home several times, she insisted on taking the subway- The Church Burned down........................

No comments:

Post a Comment