Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Einstein of,

Idiocy, another one of my great ideas came too me today- The Inspiration to this idea came from NYC as i was driving around the city dodging potholes street closures and snow, Then  when i went into a store I stepped in #2 (I hope at least i got that out of the way for the year, as it's usual an annual thing) as i was cursing Bloomberg out it came to me why not have a game or an App   with The objective of the game is to get to city Hall and Fire Bloomberg ( the rated R version would be something else) but while trying to get to Him   there are  all these obstacles like Pot Holes, Dog Doody, unshoveled snow,  Drug Dealers, Muggers, hookers etc... A couple of signs maybe worth mention -" Egyptians please don't destroy the Pyramids, We wont rebuild them" - The Jews - and organized rally to force out our Hosney at city hall ( with a bloomberg picture)....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment