Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Casual Snow Plans,

is whats in store for tonight's plan, and casual snow plans it was -It was unclear weather to go to the door or not -of course i found a spot right in front -  I went to the door met her mom and her aunt while waiting for her - they asked me my opinion of there new chair i thought it was fine they felt it needed more cushion in it She was pretty cute with a giant personality outgoing, talkative etc. We went to Sheepshead bay to a Cafe   and basically had a long conversation about a bunch of generic topics- Shes what you call a Kosher Hippie - I told her i hated the artists and hippies for several reasons - not cause they banned DDT  but Mainly how they view Israel as the present day "Vietnam"- and they are notorious haters of the Jewish state - We went home and I asked to call her again she said yes- one of her problems is she cant say NO so who knows about church on Sunday .... as a bonus to the evening i got a surprise on my window from Bloomberg, at least he didn't take my car again.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment