Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What Happened?,

Why didn't you call last night, I avoided shul but somehow the guy tracked me down, Since the Lubavitcher guys got me i have been picking up all calls and got pinched with this one, I didn't get a chance to call  shul girl  it's too late for tonight..........This time I knew to call or text and not to come to door, She came downstairs and the assessment that she looked 10 years older was wrong -she looked nice i went to open the door for her but forgot to unlock the doors- Shes only Kosher so the place we sat down at only allowed her to drink coffee i drank tea we spoke for about an hour and change all subjects and topics-  she did not take her coat off, I don't think she was comfortable .I had to use my tire trick after she got into the car- i think i ate something gassy before  so i had to wait outside for the smell to clear, The Usual it was nice to meet you, but no church on Sunday.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment