Wednesday, February 9, 2011

White Gym Socks,

Don't go with Jeans and dress shoes- I know that but i forgot to put socks in my bag when i left to work- so not unless she would scrutinize me completely i don't think it mattered, but i felt the white socks. We met up at this hippies gringo style bar place in Hoboken- seemed like it was full of pacifists She showed up about 48 minutes late , I was  updating  my FB statuses with the time countdown till she got there for fun.She walked in, and it was one of those fist pumping moments -although i saw her pics she was prettier in real life . I thought the Night was gonna be awful- but it was actually a lot of fun- i made a horrible horrible joke EE style joke she said she comes off as being cold and i told her she was cause she really was psychically cold. Of course I had to make my Gerard Depardu reference that's one of the only french things i know she corrected me with the pronunciation . The unthinkable happened then no not that unthinkable, check comes and she hands me her Credit card, i declined her offer but was flattered That never happens- She can be one of the great ones We walked to the parking garage, I asked if she wanted to go out again she said sure- a lot of girls say that church on Sunday hmmmmmmm..........

No comments:

Post a Comment