Monday, February 28, 2011

Black History,

2011 came and went  with out much fanfare -When I was working at the store one year on Halloween a bunch of kids came in trick or treating - Apparently The bag of candy behind the register wasn't sufficient  they started emptying out the cough drops and gum Section- When The Manager and I  threw them out we were called Racielst and he was Dubbed a" White Fool" - The Mgr is Hispanic..... By Chance I saw a picture of this girl off the Sephlink - I made inquires as to who she was- she is single and available but she is a Ultra Orthodox( hariedet) whom plans on covering her hair and comes from a Black Hat Home- The last time I went out with a Hareidet - I got myself into trouble...... I have made mild success with a couple of girls abroad, We should be meeting up, Not unless Getting Busy is an International Conspiracy........

No comments:

Post a Comment