Monday, February 14, 2011

Are We Still On,

 for tonight? - "Hey - yes still on for tonight.  And we can do Tonic - very un-Vday, so perfect ;)" - 700 Thanks To JJN for letting me know about the place...... The guy from shul caught me, I saw him and was trying to move out fast but with his Talit on he ran outside - he spoke a lot and kept making sure to tell me call her at 700 Monday night, I'm not going to and ill just switch shuls...................I'm not going to call or even Email the French girl again, She was real nice- but not to the point where i have to keep pressing to see her again I rather not make her feel uncomfortable if shes interested she knows  how to reach  me........... The only thing that I'm worried about if i go to Vegas next week is what if the plane ?? It's a small 6 or 8 seater everything sounds great except for..............

No comments:

Post a Comment