Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Parents have ,

one car and one driveway- but my father gets crazy when someone parks in front of the house - to a point where if the spot opens up he is checking out to see who may come in and out and then run out and tell them to back up not to get to close to the driveway i don't get it..................Jokerman dance to the Nightingale Tune Happy 100 Birthday to #40 the great Ronald Reagan -"Jokerman" is a Bob Dylan song who some say refers to as President Reagan............... I committed the ultimate Syrian Sin- i didnrt have Change Now someone owes me $10 ( I got him something for $12) I'm willing to sell the Debt for $5 -Unfortunatly Im stuck with a couple worse debts............................Congradulations to the packers for winning super bowl 45 - i bet  for the first time since last superbowl i won 138 so my figure goes down to -$133.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment