Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Breakfast At Jerusalem"

   I may share a room at a nice hotel with my father, rather than stay in a much cheaper one. The two drawbacks are if Either of us get a girl than one of us is out, and the other is  that I have to hear my father going crazy about the Breakfast, one of the loves of his life is the Israeli Breakfast......Every Synagogue has there share of Nuts.... NR a noted Etiquette's Points out the breeding Hub For The Crazies starts at the Sitt Shul- " Whenever you see Some one nutty in shul- he was trained at the Sitt Shul" Much like What  Yemen is for Al-Qaeda ...... The Rabbi from Lubavitcher called me this morning to let me know he saw my brother on TV on ABC news talking about the Knicks,http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/video?id=7976908  I was surprised he had a TV- He said he doesn't watch - I told him I used to Get Playboy and Penthouse but only for the Articles ...

No comments:

Post a Comment